I just look at the ads and think a few more like this and Rock will be back to wrestling regularly.
I just look at the ads and think a few more like this and Rock will be back to wrestling regularly.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
hey everybody is entitled to at least one flop in hollywood [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
unless you are ben affleck
paycheck, home for Christmas, gilgi, forces of nature, daredevil
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I liked Daredevil but I think Doom will suck.
Go Huskers!
how many video games can successful jump to the big screen?
Mario bros sucked
street fighter sucked
the 2nd mortal kombat movie sucked.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I've heard talks of a Silent Hill movie, i believe that one could actually make for a good movie...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Both resident evils have been awesome I have thought.
The game doesn't lend itself well to a theatrical treatment, since the only storyline is that you're a marine sent to a moon of Mars where a portal to Hell has opened up. You're only standing order: shoot anything that moves. Hell, they could take that in any direction.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I guess if you were a big fan of the game Doom then you might like this movie...I, however, am not....
Probably as crappy as the R.E. movies...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks